A link to configurator with latest sweetfx included. Thanks to CeeJay for it.
- More flexible SweetFX install / game launch settings
- Option to import or export presets under “Save / Load configuration” – You can also just drag’n’drop preset text files to the list to import them.
- Now has an icon!
This release is just a small update to hopefully make the configurator handle games needing split install a bit better, and also add support for SweetFX presets..
Right now the configurator use an internal format to save different configurations for a game. I’m not sure if I should continue with that, or convert completely over to SweetFX’s own preset system. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. For now I just added some simple import / export logic to it, so they at least can talk together
- New “Game Settings” window
- Launcher function now support:
- Command line args
- Different working directory
- Experimental support for Split SweetFX installation, where the injector files are put in a subdirectory. Can be enabled via Game Settings window. Note : Will only work if enabled before adding SweetFX to the game
- Program now use a new way to save settings and game entries. Old entries should be automatically converted on first startup.
- Rename game entry function moved to the Game Settings window.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent config diff / “List changes” function from actually listing all the changes.
- Game settings window also have a button to open the folder the game is in
This is mostly a cleanup / bugfix release
- Support for rename / update of presets
- Presets can be activated by double clicking entry in list
- Better display of games in game list
- General UI tweaks
- Now have version number
- About / Help dialog
- Written config file has easier to read formatting
- Separate edit fields for float3() values
6. nov update Note: The diff logic have a bug in this version, as a result it might not list all changes